- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
How To Infuse Your Own Water
What You Need to Get Started
- Get yourself a great looking plastic or glass bottle that will hold your 64 ounces of water for the day. There are many great looking bottles available online and they can be purchased from $8 to $20.
- Choose between filtered water, bottled water you purchase, tap water, or sparkling water. Experiment between each type to see which one you like the best.
- Get together whichever fruits are seasonal. Some you may want to start with are: Strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, apples, lemons, and oranges. Cut into pieces or cubes to release the flavors.
- Figure out your favorite vegetables: carrots, peppers, celery, and cucumbers. Cut up the vegetables into pieces so they will provide flavor without breaking down.
- If you are going to add herbs, tear them into pieces so the flavor is ready to match up with your fruits or vegetables. Look for mint, basil, ginger, rosemary and any other items you enjoy.
Top 10 Different Combinations to Get You Started
- Lemon water – the best kind of water you can carry around with you at all times. This blend keeps your body alkaline and raises your ph. level.
- Strawberry mint – strawberries are refreshing enough but that touch of mint adds just that little something special.
- Apple cinnamon – warm and enticing choose whichever apples you like -granny smith, delicious, or Fiji.
- Ginger lime – delicious to sip on and the ginger will keep your stomach feeling great.
- Mango pineapple – what a great trip to the tropics with all of the special flavors and none of the calories.
- Vanilla strawberry – tastes like dessert without any of the sugary extras. Make it the right way and it will taste like a shortcake.
- Orange chai tea – if you want a relaxing drink to sip on, make a pot of chai tea then add some orange slices and a little honey if you like.
- Watermelon cucumber – totally refreshing with just enough of each fruit and vegetable.
- Tangerine pineapple – just the right balance of tangy tangerine and sweet pineapple make for a refreshing drink that’s just slightly sweet.
- Tomatoes, cucumbers, siracha – just like a virgin bloody Mary with just enough spice.
The combinations are endless. Have fun creating your favorite flavorful water beverages.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.