- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
It may seem silly, but darkened skin on your knees and elbows is certainly something that many people deal with. Everyone strives to achieve an even skin tone and the thicker skin on your knees and elbows can distract from that and break the even canvas of your skin. Because the area of skin on your knees and elbows also doesn’t have any oil glands, the skin there can get dry and flake faster which also leads it to being thicker and darker in color.
What is there to do then, other than to cover up your knees and elbows every time you go out? There are some home remedies for lightening the skin on your joints that are sure to be easy to try out and inexpensive as well. Check out some of the below methods that are both natural and tried by hundreds of other people, found to be effective in remedying dark elbow and knee patches.
Lemons have natural bleaching and exfoliating qualities, both of which are beneficial to dark patches of knees and elbows. The Vitamin C in the lemons helps to exfoliate skin and to thus lighten the skin color. The only caveat with using lemon is that the newly exposed skin is quite photosensitive, so you should avoid being in the sun for the next few hours after applying. Once can either apply lemon juice by itself to the knees and elbows and massage gently for a few minutes or mix lemon juice with honey (a good moisturizer) and apply to the areas like a mask.
Continue to Page 2