- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
2. Coconut Oil
The can-do-it-all oil is a very good moisturizer which makes it ideal not only for your entire body but also for the knees and elbows especially where skin can dry out faster. Coconut oil also contain Vitamin E which helps to lighten skin and can even help to heal dry and damaged skin. Using coconut oil on a daily basis as a total body moisturizer is the best way to use it but you can also combine coconut oil with lemon or with walnut powder to create an exfoliating or brightening paste.
Continue to Page 3