- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Keep Back Pain Away With These 6 Low Intensity Stretches Video
If you one of the people who experience reoccurring back pain and wonder what you can do to make it stop, there are strategies that might help you. Making exercise a part of your daily routine can be effective, especially if you include targeted stretching exercises for your muscles, ligaments and tendons that provide support to your spine.
Watch the video featured below to learn about the top 6 stretching exercises proven to help you alleviate back pain symptoms. Did you find them helpful? Let us know what are your favorite remedies for back pain in the comment section.