- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Kill Sinus Infections, UTIs, and Bronchitis with One Little Trick
Happy Horseradish Tea
- 1 Teaspoon freshly grated organic ginger root
- 2 Teaspoons freshly grated organic horseradish root
- 2 Cups of boiling water
- Boil the water in a small saucepan.
- Turn off the fire and add the ginger root and horseradish root.
- Stir well and cover the pot.
- Allow to sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Pour through a sieve or cheesecloth to remove the roots.
- Add some honey if you like.
- Drink two or three cups each day.
Prevention is always than any cure, no matter how natural. Drink plenty of water to keep mucus thin and wash bacteria and fungus into the stomach where it is killed by stomach acid. Avoid sugar and fried foods and eat more organic fruits and vegetables. Consuming more foods that are rich in Vitamin A, such as carrots and sweet potatoes, can help your immune system build a natural defense against sinus infections.