- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Learn How to Jump Back From Sitting with this Video
Jumping back from a sitting position is considered to be one of the most difficult and challenging exercises of Ashtanga Yoga.
It requires core strength as well as an ability to use your arms to lift yourself up.
If you think that you’ll be able to jump back after several attempts, don’t rush yourself. Even some professional yogis needed about 5 years of intensive trainings to manage to do this. But once you master Ashtaga Yoga, you’ll find the answers to all your questions.
In the video below, Kino will give you some useful tips and advice that will make your practice easier.