- Could This Be The Healthiest Bread Recipe In The World? Video
- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
Learn How to Jump Back From Sitting with this Video
Jumping back from a sitting position is considered to be one of the most difficult and challenging exercises of Ashtanga Yoga.
It requires core strength as well as an ability to use your arms to lift yourself up.
If you think that you’ll be able to jump back after several attempts, don’t rush yourself. Even some professional yogis needed about 5 years of intensive trainings to manage to do this. But once you master Ashtaga Yoga, you’ll find the answers to all your questions.
In the video below, Kino will give you some useful tips and advice that will make your practice easier.