- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
Learn How to Jump Back From Sitting with this Video
Jumping back from a sitting position is considered to be one of the most difficult and challenging exercises of Ashtanga Yoga.
It requires core strength as well as an ability to use your arms to lift yourself up.
If you think that you’ll be able to jump back after several attempts, don’t rush yourself. Even some professional yogis needed about 5 years of intensive trainings to manage to do this. But once you master Ashtaga Yoga, you’ll find the answers to all your questions.
In the video below, Kino will give you some useful tips and advice that will make your practice easier.