- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
Learn How to Jump Back From Sitting with this Video
Jumping back from a sitting position is considered to be one of the most difficult and challenging exercises of Ashtanga Yoga.
It requires core strength as well as an ability to use your arms to lift yourself up.
If you think that you’ll be able to jump back after several attempts, don’t rush yourself. Even some professional yogis needed about 5 years of intensive trainings to manage to do this. But once you master Ashtaga Yoga, you’ll find the answers to all your questions.
In the video below, Kino will give you some useful tips and advice that will make your practice easier.