- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Learn How to Jump Back From Sitting with this Video
Jumping back from a sitting position is considered to be one of the most difficult and challenging exercises of Ashtanga Yoga.
It requires core strength as well as an ability to use your arms to lift yourself up.
If you think that you’ll be able to jump back after several attempts, don’t rush yourself. Even some professional yogis needed about 5 years of intensive trainings to manage to do this. But once you master Ashtaga Yoga, you’ll find the answers to all your questions.
In the video below, Kino will give you some useful tips and advice that will make your practice easier.