- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Why Do GMOs Still Exist? Video
“Taking genes from species of one kingdom that have never existed in another kingdom.” This is how Jeffrey M. Smith describes the process of creating new organisms with the help of GM technologies.
Monsanto Company is the world’s leader in plant biotechnology. Its main products are GM seeds, including corn, soy, and cotton. In 1996 the company was the first to produce transgenic soy and cotton. That moment was the beginning of company’s success.
In the video below Jeffrey M. Smith explains why GMO was created and why it still exists.
What do you think about GMO products?
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.