- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
Why Vegetarians Have Better Teeth Video
In a recent study, 100 vegetarians were found to have better periodontal conditions when compared to 100 non-vegetarians.
There are less signs of inflammation or gum-bleeding, less teeth damage, and less decay. The results have shown that home dental care doesn’t differ very much, which means that it is our diet that defines the conditions of our teeth.
Can you guess what the tips are?