- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Why Vegetarians Have Better Teeth Video
In a recent study, 100 vegetarians were found to have better periodontal conditions when compared to 100 non-vegetarians.
There are less signs of inflammation or gum-bleeding, less teeth damage, and less decay. The results have shown that home dental care doesn’t differ very much, which means that it is our diet that defines the conditions of our teeth.
Watch the video below, where Dr. Greger speaks on dental care and gives some advice on how to improve the condition of your teeth.
Can you guess what the tips are?
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.