- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Why Vegetarians Have Better Teeth Video
In a recent study, 100 vegetarians were found to have better periodontal conditions when compared to 100 non-vegetarians.
There are less signs of inflammation or gum-bleeding, less teeth damage, and less decay. The results have shown that home dental care doesn’t differ very much, which means that it is our diet that defines the conditions of our teeth.
Can you guess what the tips are?