- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Learn More About Sugar And Its Impact On Your Skin Infographic
You probably know that sugar is undeniably bad for your waistline. However, are you aware that it’s also a major threat to the health and beauty of your skin?
There is definitely no lack of sugar-related research nowadays, and it doesn’t look very promising for people who have a sweet tooth. The repercussions of eating too much sugar include heart health problems, obesity, diabetes, and more. Among the more obvious effects of sugar consumption are skin-related issues.
Watch the video featured below to learn more information on the ways in which sugar can harm your skin.
Click on image to enlarge