- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
A Little Cheat Sheet For Preparing And Decorating Easter Eggs Infographic
It’s finally spring outside and Easter is just around the corner. It also means that we have to think about our preparations for the event. We are taking about eggs, of course. It’s impossible to imagine an Easter celebration without beautifully decorated, colorful Easter eggs.
If you ever dyed and decorated Easter eggs yourself, you know that it can get a little messy. And if you’re planning to do it with kids, there is no doubt that the dyes are going to be smeared all over the place.
To make things easier, you can use this little cheat sheet for a quick reference. It has all the steps you need for preparing and decorating Easter eggs at home.
Click on image to enlarge