- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Make Dandelion Coffee Video
Dandelion coffee is one of the healthiest substitutes for common coffee.
The beverage is made of dandelion roots and is very similar to real coffee in appearance and even taste. Besides tasting good, dandelion coffee has a number of benefits: it is supposed to be a good remedy and tonic for the liver. Moreover, researchers have already started to speak about possible cancer-curing features of dandelion roots.
In the video below, Luci Lock shows us how to make splendid caffeine-free iced dandelion coffee that, according to Luci, is just delicious. Try the recipe and share your thoughts about it with us!