- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
How To Make Dandelion Coffee Video
Dandelion coffee is one of the healthiest substitutes for common coffee.
The beverage is made of dandelion roots and is very similar to real coffee in appearance and even taste. Besides tasting good, dandelion coffee has a number of benefits: it is supposed to be a good remedy and tonic for the liver. Moreover, researchers have already started to speak about possible cancer-curing features of dandelion roots.
In the video below, Luci Lock shows us how to make splendid caffeine-free iced dandelion coffee that, according to Luci, is just delicious. Try the recipe and share your thoughts about it with us!