- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
How To Make Dandelion Coffee Video
Dandelion coffee is one of the healthiest substitutes for common coffee.
The beverage is made of dandelion roots and is very similar to real coffee in appearance and even taste. Besides tasting good, dandelion coffee has a number of benefits: it is supposed to be a good remedy and tonic for the liver. Moreover, researchers have already started to speak about possible cancer-curing features of dandelion roots.
In the video below, Luci Lock shows us how to make splendid caffeine-free iced dandelion coffee that, according to Luci, is just delicious. Try the recipe and share your thoughts about it with us!