- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
Where Is Water? Infographic
We live in a world where 1 in 9 people does not have proper access to clean and safe water. And despite the efforts of environmental and humanitarian organizations, things are not getting much better.
Scientists admit that the water shortage is even worse than first thought. The average water supply per person is going to continue to decrease during the next decade, which will inevitably put the lives of millions of people at risk.
The infographic below presents some illustrated facts about the global water crisis. Take a look at it!
Click on image to enlarge