- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Where Is Water? Infographic
We live in a world where 1 in 9 people does not have proper access to clean and safe water. And despite the efforts of environmental and humanitarian organizations, things are not getting much better.
Scientists admit that the water shortage is even worse than first thought. The average water supply per person is going to continue to decrease during the next decade, which will inevitably put the lives of millions of people at risk.
The infographic below presents some illustrated facts about the global water crisis. Take a look at it!
Click on image to enlarge