- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Where Is Water? Infographic
We live in a world where 1 in 9 people does not have proper access to clean and safe water. And despite the efforts of environmental and humanitarian organizations, things are not getting much better.
Scientists admit that the water shortage is even worse than first thought. The average water supply per person is going to continue to decrease during the next decade, which will inevitably put the lives of millions of people at risk.
The infographic below presents some illustrated facts about the global water crisis. Take a look at it!
Click on image to enlarge