- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How to Make Your Own Homemade Tiger Balm: Recipes that Work!
Tiger Balm Recipe #2
This recipe might be a bit warmer than others, but it feels so good on sore muscles!
- 10 Drops Camphor essential oil
- 9 Drips Peppermint essential oil
- 8 Drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- 5 Drops Clove essential oil
- 5 Drops Cinnamon essential oil
- 1 Ounce beeswax
- ¼ Cup of either coconut, almond, or olive oil
Follow the same directions as above. You can also add the herb infused water to this mixture also if you like.
Be sure to find a container that has a tight fitting lid so that the essential oils do not evaporate. Close the container tightly when not in use.