- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Make A Natural Deodorant With This Simple 4-Step Guide Infographic
While it’s true that leading a healthy lifestyle, eating a good diet and drinking the recommended amount of water are sure ways to reduce the odor, most of us still need an effective deodorant to rely on.
As you probably know, mainstream options, however effective they may be, contain a whole range of potentially dangerous chemicals, such as aluminum and other questionable additives. If you’re conscious about what you put on your skin (and therefore into your bloodstream and body), you’d probably prefer to stay away from such products.
Luckily, there’s an easy way to do so! Take a look at the step-by-step instructions to making your own natural deodorant at home!
Click on image to enlarge