- 7 Things You Can Do To Keep Crohn’s Disease Under Control
- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
Make A Natural Deodorant With This Simple 4-Step Guide Infographic
While it’s true that leading a healthy lifestyle, eating a good diet and drinking the recommended amount of water are sure ways to reduce the odor, most of us still need an effective deodorant to rely on.
As you probably know, mainstream options, however effective they may be, contain a whole range of potentially dangerous chemicals, such as aluminum and other questionable additives. If you’re conscious about what you put on your skin (and therefore into your bloodstream and body), you’d probably prefer to stay away from such products.
Luckily, there’s an easy way to do so! Take a look at the step-by-step instructions to making your own natural deodorant at home!
Click on image to enlarge