- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
Make A Natural Deodorant With This Simple 4-Step Guide Infographic
While it’s true that leading a healthy lifestyle, eating a good diet and drinking the recommended amount of water are sure ways to reduce the odor, most of us still need an effective deodorant to rely on.
As you probably know, mainstream options, however effective they may be, contain a whole range of potentially dangerous chemicals, such as aluminum and other questionable additives. If you’re conscious about what you put on your skin (and therefore into your bloodstream and body), you’d probably prefer to stay away from such products.
Luckily, there’s an easy way to do so! Take a look at the step-by-step instructions to making your own natural deodorant at home!
Click on image to enlarge