- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
- Acne-Related Myths Vs. Real Facts Infographic
- Popular Fresh Herbs For Cooking: Their Tastes And Best Uses Infographic
Make A Natural Deodorant With This Simple 4-Step Guide Infographic
While it’s true that leading a healthy lifestyle, eating a good diet and drinking the recommended amount of water are sure ways to reduce the odor, most of us still need an effective deodorant to rely on.
As you probably know, mainstream options, however effective they may be, contain a whole range of potentially dangerous chemicals, such as aluminum and other questionable additives. If you’re conscious about what you put on your skin (and therefore into your bloodstream and body), you’d probably prefer to stay away from such products.
Luckily, there’s an easy way to do so! Take a look at the step-by-step instructions to making your own natural deodorant at home!
Click on image to enlarge