- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Make Your Own Healthy Electrolyte Sports Drink
Use fresh, organic juice for the best results, although you can always buy organic juice at your health food store in a pinch. This recipe will make about 3 cups of electrolyte replacing sports drink, so have your container ready!
By the way, this drink will also work for children who are sick, vomiting, or have diarrhea and need to replace their electrolytes. Have you ever read the ingredients on those Pedialyte bottles? Red dye #40, Blue dye #1, citric acid, sucralose, dextrose, and lots of other things you probably don’t want your kids ingesting! This recipe will work well for both you and your kids. Try freezing some of this drink and make popsicles. Your kids will think you’re a big softie, giving them popsicles when they are sick. You don’t have to tell them that they are good for them!
OK, are you ready? Let’s get started!
Electrolyte Replacing Sports Drink Recipe
- ½ Cup of fresh, organic orange juice
- ¼ Cup of fresh, organic lemon juice
- 2 Cups of pure water or raw coconut water
- 2 Tablespoons of raw, organic honey or real organic maple syrup
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Himalayan Pink salt
Put everything in the blender and mix well. Pour into your chosen containers and enjoy!