- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Make Your Own Healthy Seasoning Packages
2. Chef’s Seasoning Salt
Again, if you are tired of paying $4 to $5 dollars for that brown bottle of seasoning salt, you will really be happy with this inexpensive, yet super tasty substitute. This is a large recipe which you can cut in half, if you like, or simply store the extra in glass jar with a tight fitting lid so that it doesn’t get wet. If you do decide to store some, try putting a saltine cracker in the jar to help absorb moisture. Mix all of the ingredients below in a bowl and transfer to the containers of your choice.
- 1 Pound of salt (you can use any type of salt you wish – read our recommendations how to choose the salt)
- ½ Cup of paprika
- 1/8 Cup of garlic powder (not garlic salt!)
- 1 Tablespoon of black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of white pepper