- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Make Your Own Herbal Hairspray
Do you find yourself making more and more of your own things lately? Soap and lotion? Foods and beauty products? Well, there is one beauty product you probably haven’t given up buying yet because you think it’s something you must buy: hairspray. Well, this is another one you can scratch off your shopping list because we have 3 super easy recipes to make your own hairspray right at home. It’s so easy, you won’t believe it!
Besides saving money, you can save your health and the environment while you are at it. Most hairsprays are loaded with chemicals you really don’t want and are technically unnecessary. Most hairsprays contain things like polyvinylpyrrolidone and polyvinyl acetate. Really, do you want to breathe in toxic chemicals like that?
If you are tired of degrading the ozone layer with the chemical-laden hairsprays, but that limp hair you get in the summer months is not exactly pleasing, then this is what you are looking for. Although at first you might think using ingredients such as sugar and vodka on your hair sounds strange, you really have to try this first before you dismiss it. You won’t believe how well this works!
So let’s get ready, shall we? First you will need a basic spray bottle that holds about 16 ounces of fluid. Test it with some plain water first to be sure you like the spray. Once you have selected your bottle, get out a medium sized cooking pot and a funnel to move your mixture from the pot to the bottle. Ready? Let’s go!