- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Make Your Own Herbal Hairspray
This first recipe is a basic model, no frills. This is the purest and simplest way to make hairspray and it costs only pennies for a 16 ounce bottle.
- 1.5 Cups of water
- 2 Tablespoons of white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of plain vodka
- Boil the water.
- Add the sugar and dissolve it in the water.
- Allow to cool until room temperature.
- Add the vodka and mix well with a wooden or plastic spoon.
- Add to your spray bottle.
That’s it! It’s that simple! Don’t worry about the sugar, it won’t attract bees or other bugs and since it’s dissolved in water and has alcohol, it won’t melt like cotton candy on a humid day either!
This next recipe uses essential oils to encourage hair growth while smelling wonderful. You can use mint, lemon, orange, or rosemary, but any essential oil will work. This is a super strong spray that should hold up even an Amy Winehouse type of beehive! Find out top 10 essential oils everyone should have at home.