- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Make Your Own Natural Hormone Balancing Deodorant for Women
Start saving up those empty deodorant tubes so you can refill them with your own natural deodorant bar that will balance your hormones at the same time.
Natural Deodorant Bar for Women
Ingredients: (use a kitchen scale for accuracy)
- ½ Ounce kokum butter
- ½ Ounce sesame seed oil
- ½ Ounce shea butter
- ½ Ounce beeswax
- 1 Teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 2.5 Tablespoons of arrowroot powder
- 1 Teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon of calcium carbonate
- 1 Teaspoon zinc oxide, non-nano, uncoated
- 10 drops clary sage essential oil
- 5 Drops basil essential oil
- 5 Drops ylang ylang essential oil
- 5 Drops cypress essential oil
- 3 Drops bergamot essential oil
- 2 Drops geranium essential oil
SEE ALSO: MIY Spicy Pumpkin Facial Mask Recipes
- In a small pot, melt the kokum butter, shea butter, sesame seed oil, and beeswax over low heat.
- Once melted, remove pot from heat.
- Add all the mineral ingredients.
- Whisk with a wire whisk or fork until all the powders are dissolved and everything is well combined.
- Add your vitamin E oil and all essential oils (it might help to measure out all the oils into a small cup so you can simply pour them out right away.)
- Mix well.
- Pour immediately into clean, used deodorant containers. You can also buy new containers if you wish.
- This mixture is shelf stable and can be stored safely for up to one year.