- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Make Your Own Natural Hormone Balancing Deodorant for Women
Have you ever taken a minute or two and read the label on your deodorant/antiperspirant? The list is absolutely mind boggling, with synthetic perfumes and things like aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex. What exactly is that anyway? Besides the obvious word, aluminum, almost no one except chemists and scientists know what some of those ingredients are. Speaking of aluminum, it’s been shown in some research studies that aluminum leads to breast cancer. Still other studies show that aluminum collects in the brain over time and might be the major cause of Alzheimer’s, bone formation disorders, kidney problems, and seizures.
The main purpose of antiperspirant is to stop your pores from emitting sweat. Sweat contains toxins, which is why sweating is a good means of detox. When you can’t sweat, those toxins are forced to stay inside the body. It’s not surprising then that antiperspirants are behind a buildup of toxins, combined with aluminum, and this can lead to hormonal imbalances.
If you are using those toxic deodorants and/or if you are having problems with hormonal imbalances, then it’s time to choose an all-natural, aluminum-free deodorant.
Check out our recipe below for a hormone balancing, mineral based deodorant. Filled with natural ingredients that are anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-fungal, you will love how simple it is to make, not to mention how wonderfully it work. You will notice a big difference in how you feel as well.
This recipe uses 6 essential oils that are all known for their health benefits including:
- Geranium – Works great at stopping inflammation, depression, and hormonal imbalances.
- Clary Sage – Known to calm and balance the spirit, it’s been used as a nerve tonic. It’s been used since at least the Middle Ages to treat female complaints such as cramps, hot flashes, infertility, PMS, irregular cycles, and pre-menopause symptoms.
- Bergamot – This oil has been used for anxiety, energy, and release of stress, depression, and PMS symptoms.
- Basil – This oil has natural anti-depressant, energizing, and restorative compounds. It’s been used traditionally for cramps, lactation, migraines, and ovarian cysts.
- Ylang Ylang – Known for having influence over sexual energy, it’s been known to improve sexual relationships and stimulate the adrenal glands.
- Cypress – Traditionally used for endometriosis, menopause symptoms, fatigue, and stress.
It might sound complicated, but this deodorant really is super easy to make.
Continue to Page 2