- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Make Your Own Natural Ice Cream With Only Two Ingredients (No Salt Needed!)
Orange Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Medium sized organic oranges
- 1.75 cups of full fat coconut milk
- 4 Tablespoons of the sweetener of your choice (honey, maple syrup, etc.)
- 1 Teaspoon of real vanilla extract
Peel the oranges and break them into sections. Put them on a baking sheet or plate and put them in the freezer for about two hours or until they are hard. Add the coconut milk and half of the orange slices in a blender and mix until smooth. Add the remaining orange slices and blend again. Now add the sweetener of choice and the vanilla and blend one more time. Pour into a container and freeze until hard. This is so super tasty — you won’t believe how good this is!