- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Many Health Benefits of the Fruit with the Strange Name
8. Natural Diuretic
Amla is high in water and it also has a mild diuretic effect on the body. By urinating more frequently, your body can more easily remove excess toxins and excess water, as well as excessive levels of salts and uric acid. Amla can help keep your kidneys clear of stones and urinary tract infections through its diuretic action.
9. Stops Diarrhea and Dysentery
Gooseberry is a useful way to stop diarrhea and dysentery. It can provide relief for gastric syndrome and a burning sensation in the abdomen known as hyperchlorhydria. As a laxative it will help remove toxins from your body.
10. Protection from Infections
Amla has strong antibacterial and astringent compounds which can protect you from infections and improve your immune response. Amla is loaded with vitamin C, which supports the immune function and antioxidant power.
Indian gooseberry has all of these benefits, and more, whether it’s consumed as a fresh fruit, dried, or as a juice, so try some today and see a big improvement in your health.