- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Miraculous Japanese Drink to Burn Fat, Stop Cancer, and More!
4. Increased Weight Loss
Matcha green tea will help you burn more calories and might be the push you need to help you lose those last few stubborn pounds. Studies show that adding matcha tea in your daily diet can help you lose as much as 25 percent more weight than those who don’t drink it. Since this tea comes with zero side effects, you can feel good about drinking even 3 or 4 cups every day.
5. The Fountain of Youth in a Cup
This tea is so loaded with antioxidants, which fight the free radicals that cause aging; you might start calling it the fountain of youth in a cup! Matcha green tea fights disease, and helps to protect you from UV radiation, which will go a long way towards keeping your skin and hair looking supple and youthful.
6. Natural Energy
This ancient green tea will provide you with plenty of natural energy that will keep you going for hours. Many people enjoy a cup in the morning to get them going and then another cup in the afternoon to give them a boost to help them get through the afternoon slump without relying on sugary treats. Matcha does have caffeine, but it’s the combination of other nutrients that give this tea its super energy boosting effects.
7. Super Memory and Concentration Power
When your body is relaxed, your mind becomes more clear and can work more efficiently. Matcha green tea can increase the brains secretion of serotonin and dopamine, the two neurotransmitters that are vital for preventing depression and stabilizing the mood.
Continue to Page 3