- Amazing Things You Can Do With Orange Peels Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Raisins Or Grapes? Dry Or Raw? Which One Is Better?
- Learn How You Can Improve Your Health With A Balanced Diet Infographic
- 7 Health Reasons To Eat A Clove Of Fresh Garlic Everyday Video
- The Ultimate Detox Salad Recipe: Find It Here Infographic
- Easy Mango And Lime Sorbet Recipe To Make This Summer Video
- Summer Delights: Seasonal Fruits And Best Ways To Eat Them Infographic
How Much To Serve? A Cheat Sheet For Your Easter Table Infographic
If you are planning to host an Easter brunch or dinner, there is a lot of things you have to consider. That may be quite a stressful endeavor, especially if you’re new to organizing these kinds of occasions.
Planning the meals for your festive table is one of the key elements, of course. What you serve is obviously important, but also don’t forget to figure out how much to serve. This can be a tricky thing to predict and get right, so infographic featured below will help you to get an idea of how much of different courses you’ll need according to the number of guests. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge