- Longevity Vitamins: These Could Be Key To Lifetime of Health
- Why Eat Ancient Grains? Infographic
- Five Top Teas To Improve 5 Top Health Issues
- Herpes Virus Could Lead To Alzheimer's, Review Finds
- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Healthy Diet Ideas For A Sick Day And Natural Cold Remedies Video
- Baked Oatmeal Recipe With Cinnamon and Apple To Warm Up Your Winter Days Video
How Much To Serve? A Cheat Sheet For Your Easter Table Infographic
If you are planning to host an Easter brunch or dinner, there is a lot of things you have to consider. That may be quite a stressful endeavor, especially if you’re new to organizing these kinds of occasions.
Planning the meals for your festive table is one of the key elements, of course. What you serve is obviously important, but also don’t forget to figure out how much to serve. This can be a tricky thing to predict and get right, so infographic featured below will help you to get an idea of how much of different courses you’ll need according to the number of guests. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge