- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How Much To Serve? A Cheat Sheet For Your Easter Table Infographic
If you are planning to host an Easter brunch or dinner, there is a lot of things you have to consider. That may be quite a stressful endeavor, especially if you’re new to organizing these kinds of occasions.
Planning the meals for your festive table is one of the key elements, of course. What you serve is obviously important, but also don’t forget to figure out how much to serve. This can be a tricky thing to predict and get right, so infographic featured below will help you to get an idea of how much of different courses you’ll need according to the number of guests. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge