- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
MYO Natural Ginger-Based Pain Killing Press
Follow the next steps to make your own pain relieving ginger press.
Ingredients and Items You Need:
- 2 Tablespoons sea salt
- 4 Large cloves of organic garlic, peeled
- Several inches of fresh, organic ginger root
- A heavy duty mortar and pestle. Stainless steel is great for these types of applications
- Pound the ginger until it well crushed
- Add the salt and garlic
- Continue to pound until all ingredients are well blended (it will be pulpy looking, like damp sawdust)
- Take a sheet of plastic cling film (like the kind in your kitchen)
- Scoop the mixture out of the container and onto the plastic
- Lay the mixture over the affected area (leave the plastic on)
- Wrap with an elastic bandage to hold in place
- Leave for a minimum of 6 hours – Do Not use on open wounds
If you are interested in adding more ginger to your diet, it’s an easy thing to do.
v Add fresh ginger to your juices and smoothies. It mixes well with many fruits and veggies.
v Freshly chopped ginger can be added to water and boiled for about 45 minutes. This is a super healing, completely natural tea
v Ginger is also available in an alcohol tincture form. Most people take 30 drops three times per day.
v Add freshly chopped or grated ginger to stews, stir-fry’s, and soup.
v If you don’t happen to be a fan of the flavor of ginger, there are capsules available.