- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
MIY All Natural Bug Spray/Pesticide for Your Garden
Gardening is one of the most enjoyable ways to get free exercise, get your vitamin D from the sun, and provide your family with organic fruits, vegetables, and flowers all in one fell swoop!
Every garden has its issues however, one of them being insects. These plague everyone at one time or another. Many people hurry down to their local home improvement store and pick up some type of pesticide or even organic pesticide soap (which really isn’t all that organic if you read the labels!) These types of sprays are not only toxic and dangerous, they are really expensive! One of the main reasons you most likely started your organic garden is to provide your family with produce that is free of dangerous pesticides, so why use them?
We have a terrific alternative for your garden. Completely safe and natural. Take a look at our MIY natural pesticide recipe.
- 1 Small Onion, any color
- 1 Large clove of garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of liquid castile soap
- 1 Teaspoon of powdered cayenne pepper
- 1 Quart of water
- Put the onion and garlic in your blender and blend on high until it’s liquid
- Add your water and the cayenne pepper
- Cover and allow to set for one hour
- Strain the mixture through as cheesecloth
- Add your castile soap
- Pour everything in a spray bottle
- Shake well before each use!
Continue to Page 2