- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
NASA Discovers the Earth is Actually Cooling !
Every day it seems there a headlines and rumors talking about global warming. One newspaper will claim its hype, that the mainstream media is misreading scientific data and then using that information to mislead the public. On the same day, an internet media outlet will claim that there is new scientific “proof” that global warming is on the rise and the planet is doomed. The very next day there is a terrible cold front bringing record cold temperatures and people everywhere ask each other, “Global what?”
It’s Not What You’ve Been Told
Almost everything you have heard from the mainstream media about global warming, greenhouse gases, and carbon dioxide , has been misleading at best and plainly false at its worst.
Al Gores and all his cronies have been shouting for years that the earth is heating up to the point of destruction when, in truth, those greenhouse gases are actually causing the earth to cool down.
In a report made public in the Principia Scientific International (PSI) NASA tracked infrared emissions from the earth’s upper atmosphere during and after the solar storm that happened March 8-10th. They discovered that most of the energy released from the sun during this storm was reflected back into space, NOT dumped into earth’s atmosphere.
So, What does this Mean?
This means that there was an overall cooling effect that directly contradicts the global warming crowd as well as NASA’s own climatology division. Data collected shows that both carbon dioxide and nitric oxide are “greenhouse” gases that reflect energy, causing heat to return to space, not absorbed into the earth’s atmosphere. “Carbon dioxide and nitric oxide are natural thermostats,” says James Russell from Hampton University, who was one of the lead investigators for the groundbreaking SABER study. “When the upper atmosphere (or ‘thermosphere’) heats up, these molecules try as hard as they can to shed that heat back into space.”
This new information is in direct contradiction with NASA’s previous statements about the effects of greenhouse gases. NASA’s former head of the climatology department, Dr. James Hansen, retired from his career soon after this data was released. A convenient way to avoid conflict and embarrassment, isn’t it?
What This Shows Us
Many people don’t believe all the hype the mainstream media is feeding us, especially after reading studies such as this one. Here is the logic most people use when trying to decide the facts:
- There isn’t enough data that shows a considerable upward trend in global temperatures. Al Gore’s chart was amusing, but not scientific. There needs to be more long term historical data that is clear enough to come to a definite conclusion.
- The available data is being incorrectly reported or measured by a few well-meaning but mistaken scientists. If you are looking for global warming data to prove your point, you can make the statistics sound like facts. Actually, scientists should take the data available and ask themselves, “What does this mean?”
If you read many of the scientific articles available it would seem that most scientists would agree that global warming might be happening but, overall, most believe this is a normal climate shift. The general consensus seems to be that the Earth is much more resistant to climate changes than we believe it is. Plants and animals evolve and adjust to slight changes in weather patterns and we will as well. It’s not the end of the world scenario that some people have made it out to be.