- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Natural Treatment For Asthma Is Possible Video
Statistics say that 8% of Americans have asthma. Over the last 20 years, the number of sufferers has increased by 300%.
What is asthma? Asthma is an inflammatory condition, typically of the airways, that makes a person suffer from wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and sometimes coughing. Frequent coughing is a hidden symptom and may be a confusing symptom before being diagnosed. Treatment is usually carried out with drugs, but Dr. Mercola talks about the benefits of natural remedies for asthma and shares advice in the video below.
Watch the video and tell us whether you believe in the healing features of the remedies suggested by the doctor.