- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
- What Is Essiac Tea And What Can It Do For Your Health? Infographic
- 62 Foods For Improving Your Digestive Health Infographic
- Asparagus: Fun Facts And Health Benefits Video
Natural Treatment For Asthma Is Possible Video
Statistics say that 8% of Americans have asthma. Over the last 20 years, the number of sufferers has increased by 300%.
What is asthma? Asthma is an inflammatory condition, typically of the airways, that makes a person suffer from wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and sometimes coughing. Frequent coughing is a hidden symptom and may be a confusing symptom before being diagnosed. Treatment is usually carried out with drugs, but Dr. Mercola talks about the benefits of natural remedies for asthma and shares advice in the video below.
Watch the video and tell us whether you believe in the healing features of the remedies suggested by the doctor.