- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Nature And Your Mood: Is There A Connection? Infographic
Are you aware that the environment you find yourself in has a great effect on your mood and well-being? It can relieve the stress and help you keep your emotions in balance. On the other hand, the hectic urban surroundings often have quite and opposite effect, making you anxious, uneasy, and worn out.
Of course, the effects of your surroundings go far beyond your mental and emotional health. It’s a known fact that what you see, hear, and feel also influences your nervous system, immunity and other internal organs.
Check out the infographic featured below to learn more about the benefits of spending your time outside and in nature!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.