- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
Nature And Your Mood: Is There A Connection? Infographic
Are you aware that the environment you find yourself in has a great effect on your mood and well-being? It can relieve the stress and help you keep your emotions in balance. On the other hand, the hectic urban surroundings often have quite and opposite effect, making you anxious, uneasy, and worn out.
Of course, the effects of your surroundings go far beyond your mental and emotional health. It’s a known fact that what you see, hear, and feel also influences your nervous system, immunity and other internal organs.
Check out the infographic featured below to learn more about the benefits of spending your time outside and in nature!
Click on image to enlarge