- Make Your Home Smell Like Sunshine With These Summertime Essential Oil Blends Infographic
- Quick Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Can Make In 5 Minutes Video
- Kombucha: Pros and Cons Of The New Popular Fermented Beverage Video
- The Secrets Of Culinary Oils Infographic
- Learn About The Best Ingredients For A Detox Smoothie Infographic
- Why Do Mosquitos Bite You?
- Homeopathy VS Naturopathy
Nature And Your Mood: Is There A Connection? Infographic
Are you aware that the environment you find yourself in has a great effect on your mood and well-being? It can relieve the stress and help you keep your emotions in balance. On the other hand, the hectic urban surroundings often have quite and opposite effect, making you anxious, uneasy, and worn out.
Of course, the effects of your surroundings go far beyond your mental and emotional health. It’s a known fact that what you see, hear, and feel also influences your nervous system, immunity and other internal organs.
Check out the infographic featured below to learn more about the benefits of spending your time outside and in nature!
Click on image to enlarge