- The Potato: Nutritional Facts About The World’s Tastiest Vegetable Infographic
- The 4 Food Groups That Will Save Your Eyesight! (You’ll Be Amazed By #4!)
- 3 Effective Home Remedies For Kidney Stones
- Improve Your Intelligence, Detox, Fight Cancer, And More With This 1 Drink
- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
Nature And Your Mood: Is There A Connection? Infographic
Are you aware that the environment you find yourself in has a great effect on your mood and well-being? It can relieve the stress and help you keep your emotions in balance. On the other hand, the hectic urban surroundings often have quite and opposite effect, making you anxious, uneasy, and worn out.
Of course, the effects of your surroundings go far beyond your mental and emotional health. It’s a known fact that what you see, hear, and feel also influences your nervous system, immunity and other internal organs.
Check out the infographic featured below to learn more about the benefits of spending your time outside and in nature!
Click on image to enlarge