- A Little Alcohol Or Non At All? What Does The Science Say? Video
- Struggling With Acne? These Are The Foods You Need To Avoid Video
- 9 Herbs You Can Grow In Water On Your Windowsill Video
- Delicious DIY Organic Chocolate Face Mask You’ll Want To Eat Video
- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
Nature And Your Mood: Is There A Connection? Infographic
Are you aware that the environment you find yourself in has a great effect on your mood and well-being? It can relieve the stress and help you keep your emotions in balance. On the other hand, the hectic urban surroundings often have quite and opposite effect, making you anxious, uneasy, and worn out.
Of course, the effects of your surroundings go far beyond your mental and emotional health. It’s a known fact that what you see, hear, and feel also influences your nervous system, immunity and other internal organs.
Check out the infographic featured below to learn more about the benefits of spending your time outside and in nature!
Click on image to enlarge