- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Green Grocery Shopping Tips To Improve Your Health And The Environment Infographic
Have you always wondered what you can do to make a contribution to a better environment? Most of us would probably like to, but we have no idea how.
Going green is the perfect way to make your life more eco-friendly, and green grocery shopping is what you should start with. After all, it’s necessary to remember that every single one of your purchases affects the environment, whether you’re aware of it or not.
Take a look at the infographic below to find out how you can improve your health and the health of the planet simply by changing your grocery shopping routine.
Click on image to enlarge