- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Why Not Eat At The Movie Theater? Infographic
Have you ever thought about the benefits of cutting back on movie theater snacks? It’s not only going to save you money, but also improve your health.
Sure, eating some tasty snacks in front of a big screen sounds quite enticing, but the price is higher than you think. Movie snacks are not only expensive; they have a ridiculously high calorie density as well. To find more information about their nutrition value, look through the infographic below, called “The Scary Truth About Movie Theater Snacks.”
Do you think eating snacks in movie theaters is worth it? Write your opinion in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge