- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Why Not Eat At The Movie Theater? Infographic
Have you ever thought about the benefits of cutting back on movie theater snacks? It’s not only going to save you money, but also improve your health.
Sure, eating some tasty snacks in front of a big screen sounds quite enticing, but the price is higher than you think. Movie snacks are not only expensive; they have a ridiculously high calorie density as well. To find more information about their nutrition value, look through the infographic below, called “The Scary Truth About Movie Theater Snacks.”
Do you think eating snacks in movie theaters is worth it? Write your opinion in the comment section.
Click on image to enlarge