- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
Nutritional Yeast: The Ultimate Health-Booster Infographic
Nutritional yeast is getting popularity as a healthy addition to smoothies, soups, salads and other dishes. What are the reasons behind this and is it really worth all the attention?
Nutritional yeast is different from the kind that is used in baking, as it is inactive in the sense that it wouldn’t make dough rise. Therefore, it also behaves differently when consumed as a supplement or an addition to a dish.
The numerous benefits of nutritional yeast stem from the high levels of B vitamins, especially B6 and B12. Additionally, it is also a source of plant-based protein and iron.
Click on image to enlarge