- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
Nutritional Yeast: The Ultimate Health-Booster Infographic
Nutritional yeast is getting popularity as a healthy addition to smoothies, soups, salads and other dishes. What are the reasons behind this and is it really worth all the attention?
Nutritional yeast is different from the kind that is used in baking, as it is inactive in the sense that it wouldn’t make dough rise. Therefore, it also behaves differently when consumed as a supplement or an addition to a dish.
The numerous benefits of nutritional yeast stem from the high levels of B vitamins, especially B6 and B12. Additionally, it is also a source of plant-based protein and iron.
Click on image to enlarge