- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
Nutritional Yeast: The Ultimate Health-Booster Infographic
Nutritional yeast is getting popularity as a healthy addition to smoothies, soups, salads and other dishes. What are the reasons behind this and is it really worth all the attention?
Nutritional yeast is different from the kind that is used in baking, as it is inactive in the sense that it wouldn’t make dough rise. Therefore, it also behaves differently when consumed as a supplement or an addition to a dish.
The numerous benefits of nutritional yeast stem from the high levels of B vitamins, especially B6 and B12. Additionally, it is also a source of plant-based protein and iron.
Click on image to enlarge