- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Nutritional Yeast: The Ultimate Health-Booster Infographic
Nutritional yeast is getting popularity as a healthy addition to smoothies, soups, salads and other dishes. What are the reasons behind this and is it really worth all the attention?
Nutritional yeast is different from the kind that is used in baking, as it is inactive in the sense that it wouldn’t make dough rise. Therefore, it also behaves differently when consumed as a supplement or an addition to a dish.
The numerous benefits of nutritional yeast stem from the high levels of B vitamins, especially B6 and B12. Additionally, it is also a source of plant-based protein and iron.
Click on image to enlarge