- Colors And Their Influence On Your Mind Infographic
- 10 Ways To Improve Productivity And Feel Good Doing It!
- Excellent Reasons To Eat More Olives Video
- Nut, Seed, And Flower Cooking Oils: Which One To Choose? Infographic
- The Surprising Truth About Common Health Myths Infographic
- Interesting Facts And Numbers About Vegetarian Diets Infographic
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
Nutritional Yeast: The Ultimate Health-Booster Infographic
Nutritional yeast is getting popularity as a healthy addition to smoothies, soups, salads and other dishes. What are the reasons behind this and is it really worth all the attention?
Nutritional yeast is different from the kind that is used in baking, as it is inactive in the sense that it wouldn’t make dough rise. Therefore, it also behaves differently when consumed as a supplement or an addition to a dish.
The numerous benefits of nutritional yeast stem from the high levels of B vitamins, especially B6 and B12. Additionally, it is also a source of plant-based protein and iron.
Click on image to enlarge