- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
Tips for Preventing Obesity and Protecting Your Brain
- Reduce sugar intake. Sugar and processed foods are the biggest contributors to obesity. Do what you can to reduce or eliminate them from your diet.
- Get plenty of exercise.
- Maintain a healthy network. Numerous studies have shown how this can reduce the likelihood of developing neurodegenerative cognitions.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Eat healthy fats like omega-3s, found in extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, and fish.
- Keep learning and stay curious throughout life. An active mind is a healthy mind.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.