- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
2. After Sun Body Spray
If you had too much fun in the sun you can relieve some of the burn and ease the pain by adding rose water to a spray bottle. (Keep one in the fridge!) Simply spray the affected areas and allow to dry. This will help your skin to heal and it feels so good!
3. Super Anti-Aging Cream
Rose water is loaded with anti-aging antioxidant power plus! To get this benefit, simply add about 6 drops of rose water to 8 ounces of your favorite cream or lotion. Mix well to make your cream better than ever before!
4. Face Cleanser
You can also remove dead skin cells and deep down dirt by using rosewater as cleanser. In a small bowl mix one cup (8 ounces) of rose water with two teaspoons of glycerin and 10 drops of rose oil. Mix well and use this as a face wash. Follow up with your rosewater toner!
Continue to Page 3