- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Do People Really Know What Gluten Is? Video
There are a number of diseases that imply a gluten-free diet should be followed.
One of the most common cases when gluten should be avoided is celiac disease, because in this case, gluten may cause inflammation in the small intestines of the sufferers. That is why a gluten-free diet is useful, helps control the signs and symptoms of the illness, and prevents any complications.
But nowadays, the gluten-free diet has become popular among people who are absolutely healthy. A late-night talk show hosted by Jimmy Kimmel that you are going to watch in the video reveals how little people know about what they are trying to avoid. Jimmy sent his team to one of the most popular Los Angeles fitness areas. The team was to ask passers-by whether they followed a gluten-free diet and why. But the main question was about gluten itself. Funny answers were given, and you can hear them for yourself if you watch the video. Do you really know what gluten is?