- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
What People Think Doing Savasana Video
Savasana, also known as Corpse Pose, is considered to be one of the most important postures in yoga practice.
To perform the pose, a person should lie on his back, spreading the arms and legs at 45 degree angles. The eyes are closed, the body is relaxed, and breathing is deep. The practice of the pose usually lasts for about 20-30 minutes, but you may do it for as long as you desire.
Yoga masters advise us to think about something pleasant and forget about all our problems when we do Savasana. But watch what people really think about when doing this pose.
Do you recognize yourself in this video?