- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
What People Think Doing Savasana Video
Savasana, also known as Corpse Pose, is considered to be one of the most important postures in yoga practice.
To perform the pose, a person should lie on his back, spreading the arms and legs at 45 degree angles. The eyes are closed, the body is relaxed, and breathing is deep. The practice of the pose usually lasts for about 20-30 minutes, but you may do it for as long as you desire.
Yoga masters advise us to think about something pleasant and forget about all our problems when we do Savasana. But watch what people really think about when doing this pose.
Do you recognize yourself in this video?