- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
What People Think Doing Savasana Video
Savasana, also known as Corpse Pose, is considered to be one of the most important postures in yoga practice.
To perform the pose, a person should lie on his back, spreading the arms and legs at 45 degree angles. The eyes are closed, the body is relaxed, and breathing is deep. The practice of the pose usually lasts for about 20-30 minutes, but you may do it for as long as you desire.
Yoga masters advise us to think about something pleasant and forget about all our problems when we do Savasana. But watch what people really think about when doing this pose.
Do you recognize yourself in this video?