- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What People Think Doing Savasana Video
Savasana, also known as Corpse Pose, is considered to be one of the most important postures in yoga practice.
To perform the pose, a person should lie on his back, spreading the arms and legs at 45 degree angles. The eyes are closed, the body is relaxed, and breathing is deep. The practice of the pose usually lasts for about 20-30 minutes, but you may do it for as long as you desire.
Yoga masters advise us to think about something pleasant and forget about all our problems when we do Savasana. But watch what people really think about when doing this pose.
Do you recognize yourself in this video?