- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
Physical Activities Will Make Your Child’s Grades Higher Infographic
Stop thinking of how to make your child’s grades better. Physical activities will make everything for you!
Latest researches show that children who are involved in sport and physical exercises are studying better than those who have passive lifestyle. Turns out, playing football or dancing or even just doing morning exercises are more effective for pupil’s or student’s results than learning parrot fashion and sitting at the desk for the whole day.
Look through the infographic and you will see scientists’ recommendations. Do you have your own suggestions how to improve kid’s grades? Share with us leaving a comment here.