- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
The How And Why Of A Plant Based Diet Infographic
If you decide to adopt a plant based diet, it doesn’t necessarilt mean that you have to cut out all meat, dairy, fish and other animal products once and for all.
Being a broad term encompassing a lot of different nutritional styles, plant-based diet simply means that you eat a lot of plant food and build your whole nutrition plan around this foundation.
There are many reasons to consider switching to a plant-based diet, as well as many ways to achieve this goal. Have a look at the infographic below to learn more about what stands behind this term and why it might be the right choice for you.
Click on image to enlarge