- A Visit to the Salon Could Damage Your Health, Can It?
- Perfecting Your Salad Game: Salad Dressing Mixology Infographic
- Shelling Beans Contain A Treasure Chest of Nutrition
- The Best Tips For Beating Stress And Boosting Happiness Infographic
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: Safe Or Dangerous? Video
- What Is “Helper’s High” And How Volunteering Can Make Your Life Healthier And Happier Infographic
- Yoga Sequence For A Fresh Morning Start Video
The How And Why Of A Plant Based Diet Infographic
If you decide to adopt a plant based diet, it doesn’t necessarilt mean that you have to cut out all meat, dairy, fish and other animal products once and for all.
Being a broad term encompassing a lot of different nutritional styles, plant-based diet simply means that you eat a lot of plant food and build your whole nutrition plan around this foundation.
There are many reasons to consider switching to a plant-based diet, as well as many ways to achieve this goal. Have a look at the infographic below to learn more about what stands behind this term and why it might be the right choice for you.
Click on image to enlarge