- Things You Never Knew About Vodka But Always Wanted To Ask!
- Excessive Sodium: How Much Is Too Much? Infographic
- How To Lose Weight? 3 Dietary And Lifestyle Solutions Video
- How To Save Money On Superfoods!
- Don’t Want Cancer? Don’t Put Your Potatoes In The Fridge
- Mix And Match Your New Favorite Healthy Snack Using This Helpful Chart Infographic
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
The How And Why Of A Plant Based Diet Infographic
If you decide to adopt a plant based diet, it doesn’t necessarilt mean that you have to cut out all meat, dairy, fish and other animal products once and for all.
Being a broad term encompassing a lot of different nutritional styles, plant-based diet simply means that you eat a lot of plant food and build your whole nutrition plan around this foundation.
There are many reasons to consider switching to a plant-based diet, as well as many ways to achieve this goal. Have a look at the infographic below to learn more about what stands behind this term and why it might be the right choice for you.
Click on image to enlarge