- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
The How And Why Of A Plant Based Diet Infographic
If you decide to adopt a plant based diet, it doesn’t necessarilt mean that you have to cut out all meat, dairy, fish and other animal products once and for all.
Being a broad term encompassing a lot of different nutritional styles, plant-based diet simply means that you eat a lot of plant food and build your whole nutrition plan around this foundation.
There are many reasons to consider switching to a plant-based diet, as well as many ways to achieve this goal. Have a look at the infographic below to learn more about what stands behind this term and why it might be the right choice for you.
Click on image to enlarge