- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
Potato Juice Helps Stomach Problems (And Tips On How To Use It!)
How to use potato juice
The juice from potatoes has many curative effects on your digestive system. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. When you wake up in the morning, before eating, mix a ¼ cup of potato juice with ¾ of a cup of water. Drink quickly. The reason you should drink it quickly, is that, well, let’s be honest, potato juice tastes really awful. If you just can’t stomach potato juice and water, try mixing in a the juice of a lemon, or some carrot juice, perhaps a tablespoon of honey, whatever it is you need to make it palatable. Find out juice mixers that cleanse your liver.
After their successful research that potato juice did help various stomach ailments, there is now further studies being done. The scientists attempt to extract the exact molecule from the potato in order to make it into supplement form. Perhaps, one day you can take a pill or a tea instead of drinking the juice itself!
Manchester University is very pleased that their research is about to be put out into the public arena which will ultimately benefit people in a healthy way.