- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
Pregnancy and Depression Video
The perinatal time is the period that begins from the 28th week of pregnancy and ends 7 days after the child is born.
In the video below Kelly Brogan MD, a holistic psychiatrist, discusses the problems of emotional and mood disorders and suggests some ways to lower the risks. You will also learn what inflammatory models of depression are and how to cope with depression without antidepressants.
Is it possible to enhance your mood without medication? What do you think?