- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Pregnancy and Depression Video
The perinatal time is the period that begins from the 28th week of pregnancy and ends 7 days after the child is born.
In the video below Kelly Brogan MD, a holistic psychiatrist, discusses the problems of emotional and mood disorders and suggests some ways to lower the risks. You will also learn what inflammatory models of depression are and how to cope with depression without antidepressants.
Is it possible to enhance your mood without medication? What do you think?