- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
Pregnancy and Depression Video
The perinatal time is the period that begins from the 28th week of pregnancy and ends 7 days after the child is born.
In the video below Kelly Brogan MD, a holistic psychiatrist, discusses the problems of emotional and mood disorders and suggests some ways to lower the risks. You will also learn what inflammatory models of depression are and how to cope with depression without antidepressants.
Is it possible to enhance your mood without medication? What do you think?