- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Pregnancy and Depression Video
The perinatal time is the period that begins from the 28th week of pregnancy and ends 7 days after the child is born.
In the video below Kelly Brogan MD, a holistic psychiatrist, discusses the problems of emotional and mood disorders and suggests some ways to lower the risks. You will also learn what inflammatory models of depression are and how to cope with depression without antidepressants.
Is it possible to enhance your mood without medication? What do you think?