- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Preventable Deaths infographic
Death is inevitable it could get you anytime and anywhere. We’re not making you paranoid or anything, it’s just the truth!
Death may be inevitable but there are deaths that you could avoid by being smart with the choices that you make in your life. Deaths by obesity, smoking tobacco, drug abuse, exposure to toxins, frequent drinking of alcohol are some of the events that you can avoid by living a healthy life and avoiding vices. These preventable risk factors can be avoided.
Scroll down to know more about the most preventable deaths in the world so that you could formulate a plan to avoid them for a fuller and longer life.
(Click on image to enlarge)