- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
Preventable Deaths infographic
Death is inevitable it could get you anytime and anywhere. We’re not making you paranoid or anything, it’s just the truth!
Death may be inevitable but there are deaths that you could avoid by being smart with the choices that you make in your life. Deaths by obesity, smoking tobacco, drug abuse, exposure to toxins, frequent drinking of alcohol are some of the events that you can avoid by living a healthy life and avoiding vices. These preventable risk factors can be avoided.
Scroll down to know more about the most preventable deaths in the world so that you could formulate a plan to avoid them for a fuller and longer life.
(Click on image to enlarge)