- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Preventable Deaths infographic
Death is inevitable it could get you anytime and anywhere. We’re not making you paranoid or anything, it’s just the truth!
Death may be inevitable but there are deaths that you could avoid by being smart with the choices that you make in your life. Deaths by obesity, smoking tobacco, drug abuse, exposure to toxins, frequent drinking of alcohol are some of the events that you can avoid by living a healthy life and avoiding vices. These preventable risk factors can be avoided.
Scroll down to know more about the most preventable deaths in the world so that you could formulate a plan to avoid them for a fuller and longer life.
(Click on image to enlarge)