- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
Summer season is the best time to enjoy fresh produce. And while you may very well know how to cook your fruits and veggies, storing them is a completely different issue.
Many people know what it’s like to have your food get wasted because of the storing condition mistakes. Like when you use all your willpower to put away that delicious fruit and save it for later, only to find it spoiled tomorrow morning. Or when you buy veggies in bulk to save your time and money only to discover them go bad in a couple of days.
The infographic below will help you not to get into situations like these anymore. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge