- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Tips That Will Make Your Fruits And Veggies Last Longer Infographic
Just try to think back to the time and the situation when you went to the farmer’s market, loaded your bags up with fresh produce for a long haul, and a few days later (much sooner than you expected) you had to throw away a certain part of the purchased fruits and vegetables, simply because they got spoiled. Have you been in a situation like this? If so, this infographic is for you.
The good news is, you can make your produce stay crisp and fresh for longer. You just need to know some tricks and tips that will help you avoid the common storage mistakes.
Take a look at the infographic to get to know them!
Click on image to enlarge