- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Save Real Money On Real Food
4. Buy Dry Beans Instead of Canned
This can save you some major money over time. Simply buy dry beans in bulk and use a slow cooker to cook them as you need them. Simple, natural, and cheap! The same goes for bagged rice. Many stores sell rice in bulk. Buy your own container and store your rice instead of buying those small, prepackaged plastic bags.
5. Stop Buying Fruit Juice
Most of you have already stopped buying sodas and energy drinks, but why not save even more money by ditching the juice? You can make your own, fresh and natural, from fresh organic fruit. This is a great way to use up fruit that is about to go bad or you can enjoy juice when fruit is in season and is super cheap. Read more how to start juicing.
6. Stop Wasting Money on Paper Towels
Seriously, you can go through a roll of paper towels in a matter of days and that really adds up! Simply make a stash of washable rags to clean up spills. Use old kitchen towels, cloth napkins, or some cut up T-shirts.
Continue to Page 3