- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
CoQ10 is important for the protection of every cell in your body. Numerous studies over the past 10 years have shown that our oxidative state rises with age, no matter how healthy you might be. Our bodies metabolism is a complex device and there are no real “fountain of youths” available to reverse the aging process, however, you can slow it down with CoQ10. This is because CoQ10 provides the body with energy, true, but because it offers every single cell in your body protection from the oxidative process. When you slow down oxidation, you slow down the aging process.
Perhaps one of the greatest things to consider about taking CoQ10 is that it isn’t a drug; it isn’t even a supplement that your body can use (like magnesium) but rather, this is a completely natural compound that your body makes all by itself. It’s just that it tends to make less as we age. By replenishing and supplementing this natural substance, you can slow the aging process naturally.
You will absolutely feel the difference in energy levels within just days after taking CoQ10. You should split up your doses into two or three equal portions throughout the day, rather than all at once. Speak with your doctor as to how much CoQ10 is right for you and what dosing schedule you should follow for your unique situation.
Slow down the aging process, improve your heart health and get tons of energy! What more could you ask for?!