- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
The interesting thing about CoQ10 is that it is normally produced by our own bodies and is vital for the function of every single cell. CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant whose levels decrease as we age. Besides being found in low levels in persons with heart failure, other studies have found that CoQ10 is also found in low levels in those with Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, and cancer.
There are also foods which contain CoQ10 including:
- Fish (especially tuna, mackerel, salmon, and sardines)
- Olive oil
- Grape seed oil
- Red meat (especially organ meats such as liver, kidneys and heart)
- Sesame seeds
- Black currents
CoQ10 is also known for lowering blood pressure levels. If you are taking medications to control your blood pressure, speak to your doctor about adding CoQ10. Never stop taking your medication without speaking with your doctor first.
Also, if you are taking a statin drug, you should absolutely talk to your doctor about taking CoQ10 along with it. Statin drugs deplete CoQ10, which makes taking statin drugs almost seem like a reverse process. Again, talk with your doctor about adding CoQ10 to your life and for the proper dosage for your situation.
Continue to Page 3