- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
Seriously, it’s just a glass of Coca Cola, isn’t it?
Coca Cola is the biggest and best known product anywhere in the world. Even in third world countries where clean water is difficult to find and nutrition is poor, they buy Coca Cola because it is plentiful and cheap.
Almost every week it seems there is a new medical study that warns about the health risks involved when soft drinks, like Coca Cola, are ingested. The most recent study raised concerns that diet sodas significantly increases the risk for stroke. Both diet and regular sodas have been linked to kidney damage and certain cancers. Still, most people have no idea or refuse to believe that Coke is actually a slow poison to our bodies.
Did you know that within 10 minutes after drinking a glass of Coke those 10 teaspoons of sugar (yes, 10!) cause a violent reaction within the body.
After 20 minutes blood sugar levels soar and your body answers by dumping insulin into the bloodstream. Your liver will convert all that sugar into fat, fat which, of course, if you do not use your body will store for later use.
After 40 minutes your body has processed the caffeine. Your pupils will expand and blood pressure will rise. After 45 minutes your body will produce a hormone called dopamine, which is a pleasure hormone. In case you didn’t know it, Heroin works the same way.
After one hour the phosphoric acid binds calcium, magnesium, and zinc in the intestines which raises the metabolism. You will also release that calcium through your urine.
When more than an hour has passed all those minerals, which make up the bones, as well as sodium have passed out of the body. You may notice that after an hour you become irritable as your blood sugar now drops.
Doesn’t sound very healthy, does it? We haven’t even discussed the poisons that are contained in a can or bottle of DIET Coke with its noxious chemical aspartame. Read also of hard truth about soft drinks.
Still not convinced? Does that icy cold Coke still sound good? Let’s look at the ingredients in that can or bottle and show you what they are and what they are used for.
The active ingredient in Coke is orthophosphoric acid.
Due to its high level of acidity the tanks that are used to transport this ingredient must be equipped with tanks designed for highly corrosive materials.
This isn’t mountain spring water they are talking about here, its mineral water, or sparkling water it is sometimes called. This stimulates gastric secretions and, well, let’s call it what it is; it makes you want to burp and fart. That’s what gas does folks!Find out the effect of drinking soda.
This is for diet Coke. Aspartame is a sugar substitute that, although it has no calories, breaks down into methanol and phenylalanine. Sounds appetizing, doesn’t it?
Now this is widely found in nature, such as in orange juice but it is also used in the food industry as a preservative, and in the medical field to preserve blood.
There are various other colors and additional additives but let’s take a look at the common household uses for Coca Cola:
- Engine degreasing. Seriously? You would consider drinking something that cleans and degreases engines?
- Removing rust stains on chrome.
- Removing corrosion on car battery terminals.
- Great stain remover for your clothing.
- In India, farmers use Coca Cola instead of pesticides because it’s cheaper. Insects die from being sprayed with Coke but you think its fine for you?
- Kills slugs and snails. It’s the acid content that spells death for them.
- Removes blood stains from clothing.
- Cleans the grout and the grease off your kitchen floor.
- Makes toilets sparkling clean.
- Strips paint off metal furniture.
The above uses sound more like a chemical you would go to a hardware store to buy but this is Coca Cola we are talking about! Now, does that can of Coke still sound like something that should be in your body? Are you going to dismiss all the headlines as junk science or hype? Maybe it’s time for you to put down that 2 liter bottle and think twice about drinking a toxic substance like Coca Cola.