- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Seven Foods That Increase Your Sex Drive and Five That Kill It
Now that you know some of the foods that you should be eating, let’s talk about the ones you need to cut from your diet in order to increase your urge to merge.
1. Red Meat
A diet high in red meat might be full of protein, but it certainly isn’t doing your sex life any favors. Red meat is high in cholesterol and saturated fats, which clog up your cardiovascular system. One study published in the 2006 Journal of Chemical Senses discovered that women found men who ate large quantities of red meat have a much less attractive natural body odor. Pass on that steak dinner, and enjoy a salad instead.
2. Fatty Foods
Saturated and trans-fats found in fried foods and baked goods will affect both your blood circulation and heart function. These fats clog the arteries, reducing the supply of blood to your genitals. That fried chicken dinner might look yummy, but it won’t win you any loving.
Continue to Page 4