- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
Shocking Statistics Of Hepatitis C Infographic
Hepatitis C is a disease caused by the hepatitis C virus, that’s why is characterized as an infectious disease.
The disease usually affects livers, and as it almost doesn’t have any evident symptoms, the illness leads to its development and as a result it may cause cirrhosis and afterwards other disease. But there is a good piece of news: in 80% cases the disease is cured, the only thing to do is to recognize the illness in time.
If you want to know more details about hepatitis C, look through the infographic that contains some statistics. Some of the facts may be even shocking. If you have something to add up to the topic, leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge