- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
Shocking Statistics Of Hepatitis C Infographic
Hepatitis C is a disease caused by the hepatitis C virus, that’s why is characterized as an infectious disease.
The disease usually affects livers, and as it almost doesn’t have any evident symptoms, the illness leads to its development and as a result it may cause cirrhosis and afterwards other disease. But there is a good piece of news: in 80% cases the disease is cured, the only thing to do is to recognize the illness in time.
If you want to know more details about hepatitis C, look through the infographic that contains some statistics. Some of the facts may be even shocking. If you have something to add up to the topic, leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge