- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
- Fascinating Facts About Mushrooms And Their Health Benefits Video
- Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
Shocking Statistics Of Hepatitis C Infographic
Hepatitis C is a disease caused by the hepatitis C virus, that’s why is characterized as an infectious disease.
The disease usually affects livers, and as it almost doesn’t have any evident symptoms, the illness leads to its development and as a result it may cause cirrhosis and afterwards other disease. But there is a good piece of news: in 80% cases the disease is cured, the only thing to do is to recognize the illness in time.
If you want to know more details about hepatitis C, look through the infographic that contains some statistics. Some of the facts may be even shocking. If you have something to add up to the topic, leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge