- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Shocking Statistics Of Hepatitis C Infographic
Hepatitis C is a disease caused by the hepatitis C virus, that’s why is characterized as an infectious disease.
The disease usually affects livers, and as it almost doesn’t have any evident symptoms, the illness leads to its development and as a result it may cause cirrhosis and afterwards other disease. But there is a good piece of news: in 80% cases the disease is cured, the only thing to do is to recognize the illness in time.
If you want to know more details about hepatitis C, look through the infographic that contains some statistics. Some of the facts may be even shocking. If you have something to add up to the topic, leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge