- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best Natural Gifts for Young Children This Christmas
Even now kids are writing out their Christmas lists to Santa and are absolutely letting their imaginations and dreams go wild. Children have no idea what things cost or what is a “good” toy or not. You know as a parent or grandparent that what you have in mind for Christmas is not necessarily what your kids or grandkids have in mind. There are plenty of toys that stimulate the imagination or are educational. Is there a better toy than one that is educational as well as fun?
Toys that come from natural materials are always a safe choice as well. We have created a list of some of the top toys that should not only stimulate your child’s imagination, but they should be safe and durable as well. Forget the underwear and plastic toys from China; get natural toys that your kids won’t be bored with after 1 day.
1. Jigsaw Puzzles
These are perhaps one of the oldest games around that almost everyone still enjoys playing with. Jigsaw puzzles are perfect for helping small children develop hand/eye coordination and seeing how the pieces turn into a picture is a real treat.
There are jigsaw puzzles available for all ages so be sure you get one that is age appropriate. If you get a puzzle that is too difficult, they will become frustrated or bored.